Being a student is hard work for any program whether you are taking 4 classes in sciences or 6 classes in education. My inquiry question is how do you maintain a healthy lifestyle while being a student? What are the benefits of a healthy lifestyle? In the attempts to answer my question I decided I would start going to the gym more having a set work out plan, eating healthier and learning to cook more healthy meals. I am also planning to do things for my mental well being such as meditation.

I am hoping a healthier lifestyle will alter my mood. I have doubts though because the biggest reason I do not maintain a super healthy lifestyle is due to the time commitment that goes along with it. I usually do not have time to go to the gym because I am studying and I make the fastest food in order to finish all my homework. I also try to leave some time to hangout with friends. The idea of being healthy although important ends up being the first thing to go when I’m stressed and have a project to finish.